In this modern area of wireless networking, the market is flooded with devices with advanced feature sets, sometimes not performing as well as others. This trade-off can be frustrating. Sometimes, the basic features are all one really needs in a WiFi router, and the Rosewill T600N fills that gap. It’s an 802.11a/b/g/n router that can do 300 Mbps per frequency and even features standard replaceable antennas for its 2.4 GHz radio. ThinkComputers takes a look at this sub $60 unit that frequently can be found online for under $50!
– Supports 2.4GHz up to 300mbps and 5GHz up to 300mbps at the same time
– 2x External 5dBi 2.4GHz Antenna + 2x internal 3.5 dBi 5GHz Antenna ensuring the best performance
– Full Gigabit Ethernet allows you to transmit data at a blazing speed
– Easy Setup – Quick and Easy Setup installation
– Intelligent QoS – QoS optimizes your network performance
– Maximum 30,000 Simultaneous Connections for Best Performance
– Enhanced Security – 64/128 bits, WEP, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES) wireless encryption, and WPS button to ensure the security of your network
– One Click WPS Setup – Easy Connection with One Click
Check out the rest of the specifications on the product page.
The Rosewill T600N wireless router comes in a blue and black box with a picture of the unit on the front. The front calls attention its its dual-band features, dual external 2.4 GHz antennae, 30,000 connection limit, and that it’s a gigabit Ethernet router. The rear lists the specifications in the previous section, a house diagram showing potential applications of the device, and a list of what ports are on its rear.
Inside the well-packed box is the router, two antennas, an Ethernet cable, a power cable, mounting screws, a CD, and some quick start documentation.
For a full video unboxing be sure to check out our video below.