For some earphones are what they occasionally use when they need to and most likely those people are fine with the earphones that come with their device. Others are people who depend on their earphones to take them away from their surroundings or keep them motivated. These are people who are traveling, working out, or are working remotely. They not only want great sound, but also great comfort as well. RHA, a company out of Glasgow, UK has sent us their latest earphones, the MA450i. These earphones feature a solid aluminum design, 10mm Mylar drivers, seven interchangeable ear-tips and a fabric braided cable. The MA450i has also been certified for use with iPhone, iPod and iPad devices so you will be able to make and receive calls.
- Dynamic speaker for high definition sound with full bass
- Machined from solid aluminium
- A choice of seven pairs of soft silicone ear-tip for a secure, comfortable fit
- Fabric braided cable for reduced tangling and prolonged cable life
- iPhone/iPod/iPad remote and microphone
- 3.5mm gold plated connections
- Carry case and ear-tip storage box
|Cable||1.5m Fabric Braided|
|Connections||3.5mm Gold Plated|
The earphones come in a nice retail package that is open on the front so you can see the earphones before you buy them. On the back the specifications are listed in many different languages.
Inside of the box you will find the MA450i earphones, the seven interchangeable ear-tips, a carrying bag, and the user’s guide.
For a full video unboxing and overview check out our video below.
Aug 26, 2014 0
Aug 26, 2014 0