Razer teased us with their Dime-Sized “Future of Gaming” at Exclusive Event invitation earlier this week. It turns out at this event they have announced the world’s thinnest gaming notebook! At only 0.66-inches thin, it packs more power per cubic inch than any other laptop in the world. It is the Razer Blade 14-inch!
The blade 14-inch is powered by an Intel 4th generation core processor, NVIDIA’s latest GeForce GTX 765M mobile GPU, 8GB of DDR3 memory and a solid state drive. The unit has a rigid all aluminum chassis, which looks great. The screen is a 14-inch LED backlit HD+ display. There is a backlit gaming grade keyboard as well as a custom-designed trackpad. The Blade also has Dolby Home Theatre v4 and Killer Wireless-N high performance wireless networking.
The Razer Blade 14-inch will be available for pre-order June 3rd starting at $1799.
Here is a quick list of specifications and features.
• Future 4th gen Intel® Core™ processor (formerly codename ‘Haswell’)
• 8 GB Onboard Memory (DDR3L – 1600 MHz)
• NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 765M (2 GB GDDR5) & Intel HD4600
• Windows® 8 64 Bit
• 128 GB SSD, with optional 256/512 GB SSD (mSATA)
• Qualcomm® Killer™ NIC N1202 (802.11a/b/g/n + Bluetooth® 4.0)
• 14.0 in. HD+ 16:9 Ratio, 1600 x 900, with LED backlight
• Built-in stereo speakers
• 3.5 mm audio microphone/headphone combo jack
• Array microphone
• (3x) USB 3.0 port (SuperSpeed)
• HDMI 1.4a audio and video output
• Dolby® Home Theater® v4
• 7.1 Codec support (via HDMI)
• Built-in full HD webcam (1.3 MP)
• Compact 150 W Power Adapter
• Built-in 70 Wh Rechargeable lithium ion polymer battery
• Razer™ Anti-Ghosting Keyboard (with adjustable backlight)
• Razer™ Synapse 2.0 Enabled
• Kensington Lock
• 13.6 in. / 345 mm (Width) x 0.66 in. / 16.8 mm (Height) x 9.3 in. / 235 mm (Depth)
• 4.135 lbs. / 1.876 kg
Jan 27, 2015 0