It’s been over two years since we’ve had a Raidmax case to review here at ThinkComputers. Today we get the chance to take a look at the Raidmax Skyline Mid Tower Chassis. This gaming case has a plain style for the average gamer. It includes five fans and has plenty of tool-free installation options. The Raidmax Skyline comes in four different flavors. Read on further to see which one we got to take a look at.
- Front mounted blue LED lights up your front panel.
- Top mounted USB 2.0 and audio ports.
- Fin-design provides better airflow to cool your system.
- Two top fans keep your system cool!
- [option] Ultra silent chassis with noise reduced pad.
External Drive Bays: 5 x 5.25″, 1 x 3.5″
Internal Drive Bays: 3 x 3.5″ H.D.
System Board: 10” x 12” max size ATX form factor / micro ATX
Expansion slots: Standard ATX 7 slots
This case comes packaged in a high quality box. The front and back show the different models of the Skyline, while the sides go over some of the basic specifications of the box.
The case comes wrapped in both a layer of plastic and foam and is protected by two soft pieces of foam on either side of the box.