[ad#review973-top]For the most part waterproof digital cameras are big a clunky, not the type of thing you want to carry around with you from day to day. Usually when people buy waterproof digital camera’s they are just for that, using under water that’s it. Polaroid wants to change that with the t833 waterproof digital camera. Not only is this camera waterproof, it is compact and easy to take with you anywhere. Geeks.com, which is a great place to find 8MP Digital Cameras, was nice enough to send this camera over so let’s take a look and see if it’s the perfect camera for summer.
– Orange and black case design
– Waterproof to 10-feet!
– Shock-resistant up to 1-1.5 m
– 8.0 megapixel resolution
– 1/2.5-inch CCD sensor
– 2.5-inch color TFT LCD with 153,000 pixels
– 32 MB internal memory (28 MB available for image storage)
– Secure Digital expansion slot (SD card not included)
– Supports 32 MB – 2 GB SD cards
– Supports SDHC cards up to 8 GB
– JPEG, DCF 1.1, EXIF 2.2, DCF, DPOF file format
– AVI movie file format with audio
– 3x optical zoom
– 4x digital zoom
– USB 2.0 interface
– A/V output
– 1/2 – 1/2000-second shutter speed
– PictBridge compatible
– In-camera red-eye removal
– Face tracking for perfect faces in your pictures
– Smile Detection technology
– Anti-shake image stabilization
– Attach voice memos (up to 30-seconds)
– Thumbnail display playback, slideshow, 4x zoom
– 1/4-inch standard tripod mount
As always shipping from Geeks.com was quick and we got the camera in less than a week. The camera is new so it comes in its retail packaging. On the back there is a list of features.
Opening up the box everything inside is nicely protected. Getting everything out of the box you have the t833 digital camera, battery, battery charger, AV out cable, USB cable, lanyard, carrying bag, instructions, and the software CD.
Nov 25, 2015 0