So what do you do when you’ve made an awesome product that people love? Well if you’re a car company you would start tweaking and changing until you’ve created a monster GT performance version, or maybe go the other way and make a pure luxury model. Well it just so happens that Phanteks has created just such a product with their Enthoo Pro. As such, it makes sense that they would have developed a better more luxurious version of the Pro at the same time. Today we will be taking a look at the Enthoo Luxe, Phantek’s fancy version of the Pro and the true heir to the throne of the Enthoo Primo.
Enthoo Luxe includes 1 x 200mm fan in front 1x 140mm fan up top and 1 x 140mm fan in the rear. Ability to upgrade to additional fans is possible. All fans included are Phanteks’ new redesigned and better performing SP series fans.
-Sandblasted aluminum faceplates with matte finish / Glossy white aluminum faceplates
-Multi-color ambient lighting
-Stealth interior design
– Extreme cooling capacity
– Support for up to 8x 120mm / 7x 140mm / 2x 200mm fans
– Comes with 3 Phanteks premium fans
– PWM fan hub plus 2x y-splitters allow for 8 fan connections* (11 fans max with additional y-splitters sold seperately)
– Extensive water cooling support. Provides up to 4 different installation areas for slim and thick radiators varying from single to triple (120mm and 140mm form factors). Clearance for push-pull fan configurations.
– Innovative liquid cooling mounting systems: radiator brackets for easy installation
– Dual removable harddrive cages
– 2x removable Drop-N-Lock SSD brackets
– Fully equipped with dustfilters (1x top, 1x front, 2x bottom)
– Removable top mesh panel for easy fan installation and dust filter cleaning
– Compartment for fan installation in top panel
– Clean cable management using Phanteks’ preinstalled Hoop-N-Loop cable ties
– Removable PSU cover
– Mod friendly structure uses screws NOT rivets
– 10 color abient lighting controller
– 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, microphone, 3.5mm audio jack
Like big brother Primo the Luxe arrives on your doorstep in a large glossy finished cardboard box. And presented front and center is a large photo of the Luxe. Moving to the back side of the box you will find a beautifully put together panel showing the full range of features of the case in full color photographs.
In addition the two sides list the specifications in large print in English and a condensed multilingual version on the other side panel.
Removing this mid sized case from the outer box you will find it secured on both ends with large foam blocks and the front panel protected in the middle via a smaller rectangular piece of foam. Beyond the foam you will find that the entire case is enclosed in a plastic bag to further protect it. This is the same packaging we’ve found in our previous Phanteks case reviews and are fully satisfied with it’s ability to protect the case during shipping.
Aug 03, 2015 0