ORIGIN PC announced today their new ORIGIN CHRONOS small form factor (SFF) chassis is now available for gamers, professionals, and enthusiasts all over the world. First unveiled at CES 2016 in Las Vegas, the new CHRONOS was designed and built exclusively by ORIGIN PC. Measuring only 11.75″ (H) x 4″ (W) x 13.75″ (D), the new CHRONOS is ORIGIN PC’s smallest form factor chassis ever offered and features enough space to fit up to an NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN Z graphics card, an ORIGIN FROSTBYTE 120 Sealed Liquid-Cooling, up to an Intel Core i7 5960X processor or XEON processor, and up to four 2.5” SSDs and one 3.5” storage drive. The new ORIGIN CHRONOS can also be placed vertically, horizontally, or even upside-down thanks to its detachable magnetic feet and rotating logo making it a perfect choice for any living room, bedroom or small office setting.
“With the ability to fit up to an NVIDIA GeForce TITAN X and up to 5 hard drives, our new CHRONOS is the best small form factor PC on the market for VR, streaming, 4K, or really any high end application,” said Kevin Wasielewski ORIGIN PC CEO and co-founder. “The new CHRONOS is so small, yet so deceptively powerful thanks to its support for high-performance components like overclocked Intel Core i7 processers and up to 32GB of RAM. The CHRONOS is the best small form factor PC for VR with its compact size, high-performance, upgradability, configuration options, and U.S based 24/7 lifetime support. Have a question about your VR PC at 3AM? ORIGIN PC is here to help!”
ORIGIN PC’s New CHRONOS Small Form Factor Features:
– Measures 11.75″(H) x 4″ (W) x 13.75″ (D)
– Ability to Place in Any Horizontal or Vertical Orientation with Detachable Magnetic Feet
– Illuminated Rotating Logo
– Supports all Mini ITX Platforms (Z170 and X99)
– Supports up to an Intel Core i7 5960X Processor or XEON Processor
– ORIGIN FROSTBYTE 120 Sealed Liquid-Cooling
– Supports up to an NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN Z Graphics Card
– Professional CPU and GPU Overclocking
– Free Lifetime 24/7 U.S. Based Technical Support
For more information, visit the product page.