ORIGIN PC recently decided to join hands with the market leader in gaming peripherals, Razer, to bring along an all-new keyboard, mouse and a mouse pad. The improved and one of the best formulas of Razer has been used to bring these peripherals to ORIGIN PC since the peripherals by Razer have been known for high quality and high performance. The entire power of the ORIGIN PC will be at the disposal of the user with the new range of these products namely the Taipan mouse, the BlackWidow keyboard and the Goliathus mouse pad. This also gives the edge to the users and helps them become more competent with improved performance.
Razer’s Synapse 2.0 cloud technology has been incorporated in the Taipan mouse and the BlackWidow keyboard. This technology is put to use by the automatic synchronization of the settings of the profiles of users to the cloud server and the result is that with a single login, the keyboards and mouse will be completely customized as the users had left them. Both these products come with Razer’s limited warranty and not only this, the ORIGIN PC extends its Lifetime 24/7 US Based Support. The peripherals are all ready to go with the ORIGIN PCs; the keyboard has been priced at $140, the mouse at $80 and the mouse pad at $20.
Some of the features of the peripherals have been highlighted below:
The BlackWidow keyboard
• Completely mechanical Keys which provide Superior Tactility and Faster Response
• On-The-Fly Macro Recording
• Backlit Keys with an ORIGIN PC Exclusive Black and Red Color Scheme
• ORIGIN PC Backlit Logo
The Taipan Mouse
• 8200 dpi 4G Dual Sensor System
• Exclusive Black and Red Color Scheme of ORIGIN PC
• Ergonomic design
The Goliathus Mouse Pad
• Heavily Textured Weave that provides Precise Mouse Control
• A rubber base that prevents slipping
• Highly Portable Cloth-based Design