Most people know SilverStone by their cases, power supplies, and cooling products, but did you know that SilverStone is now creating a high end line of products called the Raven series. Their take on this series is to make trend-setting products with bold aesthetic and usage model. SilverStone started out this series with the Raven Gaming Mouse which we got to take a look at today. It's really unlike any other mouse out there with a powerful OLED screen, multiple adjustable buttons, and a unique 3D scroll wheel. Read on further to see how well this first take on the Raven series works.
- 3D shaped carbon fiber palm rest surface
- Independent X & Y axis adjustments in 100 dpi increments
- Precision twin-eye laser sensor with 3200 dpi accuracy
- RVM01B can maintain perfect accuracy during fast acceleration change movements
- Dedicated flip 3D thumb scroll for rapid switching capability
- Up to 5 sets of programmable profiles
- OLED with setting and dpi display
- Clear OLED to display operation mode and DPI value
- 50/50 weight balance for perfect feel and control
- The RVM01B has optimal weight balance from left to right and from top to bottom
- Dual mode switch
- A mode switch on the bottom of the RVM01B allows quick change without using software
- In normal mode, an animated RAVEN logo is displayed
- In gaming mode, X & Y axis DPI value is displayed at all times
- Multiple Key stroke commands can be recorded to one mouse button
- Single key command can also be programmed
Material: High-strength plastic with carbon fiber surfacing Teflon feet
Dimension: 128mm x 85mm x 45mm
Application: Windows 2000, XP, Vista
Connectivity: USB 2.0 (16-bit data format)
Cable Length: 180cm
Buttons: 11 total, including scroll wheels
Programmable profiles: 5
OLED pixel size: 128 x 32
Controller: Freescale MCU MC68H908JW32
Sensor: Phillips PLN2030 twin-eye laser
DPI range: 400 ~ 3200
Max. acceleration: 50G
The SilverStone Raven comes packed in what seems to be a standard sized mouse box. A black matte finish borders the large plastic viewing area with the Raven mouse molded into it. Behind this plastic cover there is the Raven background theme which is consistent with the flash website for this product. Also labeled on this background are the features and specifications in bullet format. The backside of the package shows three different angles of the mouse with the buttons and their purposes in both Vista and Game modes. The Raven theme background also continues onto the back of the package.
Inside of the box are the Raven mouse, multi language User Manual, and a software CD.
Page 2 ---->
Could not connect to DB server!