Most people know Thermaltake by their cases, but did you know that they make keyboards too? I didn't know they did until I got a chance to look at the Thermaltake Soprano Aluminum Keyboard. A brushed and polished aluminum base keeps your hands cool during extended periods of use. A zero-degree tilt and scissor switch keystroke technology also keeps your hands cramp free for those long days of typing. Read on further to see how good this keyboard really is.
- Brushed & polished aluminum housing for quality feel.
- Solid aluminum housing providing structural integrity for a longer lasting keyboard
- Aluminum surface keeps your palms cool.
- Scissor switch technology to increase keystroke lifespan.
- Zero-degree tilt to reduce wrist stress and provide comfortable usage position.
- Number lock & Capitals lock blue LED indicator.
- Built-in hotkey for: Internet, Email, My Favorite, Search and Volume
- Slide-proof pads prevents sliding.
System Request: Windows VISTA/ XP/ 2000/ Me
Connective Interface: USB (A TYPE)
Dimensions: 425mm x203mm x 26mm
The Thermaltake Soprano Aluminum Keyboard comes packed in a quality retail package. The quality cardboard and glossy finish gives it a high class item. The front of the box displays the keyboard itself. A full list of features and keyboard layout is found on the back of the box.
The keyboard comes wrapped in a thin layer of bubble wrap to keep it protected during shipping. The only thing found in the case besides the keyboard is the User's Manual.
Page 2 ---->
Could not connect to DB server!