Hard drive enclosures are a handy item to have, but if you swap your drives a lot an external drive can become a hassle. The newly released Icy Dock MB672 Internal HDD Enclosure is your answer. Supporting SATA drives and coming equipped with a cooling fan, LCD screen, and locking mechanism the MB672 fits snug into an empty 5.25" drive bay. Internal enclosures save on desk space and make it a whole lot easier to swap drives in and out on the fly.
- Drive Fit: Hot Swappable 1 x 3.5" SATA I or II
- Device Fit: 1 x 5.25" device bay
- Advanced drive monitoring system built internally w/ LCD visual & audio indicators
- User friendly Screw-less design just plug in the hard drive and play
- Multi-drive exchangeability, hot swap capability & maintenance capabilities
- Safeguard key lock function to disable the data accessibility from others
- Stylish aluminum faceplate with heavy duty steel body construction
- Warm air outtake fan makes cooling of the drive.
Item Number: MB672SKGF-B
Host Interface: 7 pin SATA
Drive Fit: 1 x 3.5" SATA I / II
Drive Bay: 1 x 5.25"
Transfer Rate: up to 300 MB/sec
Insert & Extract connection Via: 15 pin direct hard drive connection
Structure: Steel body w/ partial aluminum & plastic face panel
Drive Cooling: Metal heat dispersion w/ 1 x rear outtake fan
Alarm Indication: Audio & Visual
LCD Indication: Real-time drive temp., Drive activity/overheat/MASTER/SLAVE status, Fan working/failure status, Device usage time record
LCD Display Color: Cool blue
OS Requirement: Windows 98/SE/ME/2000/XP/VISTA ; Mac OS 9.0 or higher
Dimension (L x W x H): 184.4 x 148.4 x 42 mm
Weight: 1.82 lbs
This internal hard drive enclosure comes packaged in a heavy duty retail box. The front of the box displays the two models: one with an LCD, which we received, MB672 and one without an LCD screen, MB671. The back of the box covers the specifications for the different models available so you can make sure you have the right enclosure.
There's not a whole lot in the box other than the enclosure, users manual, and a set of keys with four hard drive screws.
Page 2 ---->
Could not connect to DB server!