The NZXT Sentry LX is not your ordinary fan controller. You can manually control up to 5 different fans and view up to 5 different temperatures anywhere in your case. This stylish dual-bay design has a color LCD display with an easy to view and understand layout. With the bonus of date/time/day and alarm settings among many other features make the NZXT Sentry LX a must buy for the avid fan controller fan. Read on further and you'll even get a look at a video of it in operation.
- Large dual 5.25" LCD screen
- NZXT designed intuitive control, set and change fan speeds and settings on the fly
- Auto/Manual modes, let the LCD take control or set fan speeds to your liking
- Temperature alarm
- Aluminum finish
- NZXT Designed graphical interface, easy to read and understand
- Saved Settings, calendar and fan settings are stored even during system off so settings don't need to be redone
- Supports up to 4Watt per channel
- 5 fan control, auto detection of fan RPM speeds
- 5 Temperature probe, keep up to date on temperatures in all areas of your system
- Temperature Alarm, be notified if temperature rises too high
- Dual 5.25" display, large and color display with easy to read letter
- Intuitive design, customize your airflow on the fly in just couple steps
- Date/Time/Day systems
- Fan off ability, turn fans off for absolute silence
- Auto/Manual: Let Sentry automatically control your system based on temperatures or manually set your system for overclocking or silence
- Aluminum plated front panel matches all high end Chassis
The NZXT Sentry LX comes packed in a standard retail box with a flip top lid. The box is mostly gray in color except for the front and back of the box which are white. The front of the box shows a picture of the Sentry LX as well as some badge features. The back of the box gives you a general overview of the fan controller with a brief paragraph and some detailed specifications.
Inside of the box the Sentry LX is wrapped in plastic and is protected by two soft Styrofoam pieces. Also included inside of the box are the User's Manual as well as a spare temperature sensor and battery.
Page 2 ---->
Could not connect to DB server!