The Titan brand is something a lot of Americans probably aren't familiar with. Today we got to look at this German based company Cool Idol TTC-NK75TZ(RB) CPU Cooler. A 12CM fan, fan speed controller, polished base, quiet, and premium cooling are just a few of the many features this CPU cooler has to offer. After reading the review on this killer CPU cooler I think you might be more interested in what else Titan has to offer.
- 6 heat pipes provide maximum cooling performance
- High density heat sink fins significantly increase the surface area for cooling
- 12 CM fan created high airflow to cool drastically
- Cools CPU and its surrounding components like memory, chipset and etc
- Polished Copper base ensures maximum heat transmission
- Universal clip for Intel & AMD K8 / AM2 CPU
- Freely choose fan speed controlling : PWM function or manually adjust fan speed
- Low thermal resistance with high conductivity TITAN Royal grease included
- Rubber pushing pins reduce vibration and noise made by the fan
- Easy installation
Outline Dimension 163x142.5x125 mm
Fan Dimension 120x120x25 mm
Rated Voltage 12V DC
Rated Current 0.32A
Power Consumption 3.84W
Rated Speed 800~2200 RPM +/- 10%
Static Pressure 0.02~ 0.11 InchH2O
Noise Level <17.2~ <39dBA
Rotation Direction Clockwise
No. of Pole 4 Pole
Bearing Type Z-axis Bearing
Life Time 60,000 HOURS
CPU Support AMD AM2+/AM2/940/939/754 Intel 775
The Titan Cool Idol CPU Cooler comes packaged in a cube shaped box composed of a light cardboard material. Each of the four sides includes a lot of information about the product probably because there isn't any sort of reading material inside of the box. One side displays a picture of the cooler itself as well as the thermal grease tube and the major features of the cooler. Another side covers the specifications and the instructions on how to install the CPU cooler.
Another side rewords some of the first side with pictures and short text while the last side covers some of the CPU socket support in many different languages.
The CPU Cooler is supported by two pieces of plastic which clamp together. Also clamped with the cooler are the parts required for installation.
Inside of the box we find screws, mounting brackets, fan speed controller bracket, and the thermal grease.