Razer and THX have teamed up together to design the Razer Mako 2.1 THX Certified Multimedia System. This sound system offers OmniDirectional speakers which fill the entire room with surround sound. The Mako comes equipped with an all-in-one touch sensitive control pod which allows you have the controls right at your fingertips. The control pod also provides 3.5mm headphone jack for quiet listening and a 3.5mm auxiliary input jack for those looking to hookup their iPod or MP3 player. This system certainly beats others out there in sound quality, even those Bose MP3 player systems you might have.
- True bi-amplified satellite speakers with THX Ground Plane and Slot Speaker technologies
- Subwoofer with ClassHD amplification and DSP control
- All-in-one touch-sensitive Control Pod
- 300W of total system power
- Touch-sensitive control area
- Important functions right at your fingertips
- Convenient auxiliary line-in and amplified headphone-out located on Control Pod
- THX-certified quality and performance
- ClassHD digital amplifier technology with digital DSP control
- Higher efficiency curves, improved SNR and EMI, and lowered distortion levels
- Patented THX Ground Plane and THX Slot Speaker technologies
- Downward-firing design with optimized acoustic enclosure
- All-in-one remote control pod with touch-sensitive LED dial
- 3.5mm auxiliary input minijack
- 3.5mm headphone minijack
- RCA audio input
- Frequency Range:25-20,000Hz (+/-2.5dB 40-18,000Hz)
- Total system power: 300W RMS
The Razer Mako comes quite nicely packaged in its retail box. The quality of the box just makes it seems like are quality parts inside. The front of the box displays a setup of the sound system while the back of the box goes into the features of the Mako describing which features applies to what parts.
One side of the box goes into much more detail with the audio experience that the Mako provides over conventional speaker systems while the other side brings a message from the development team and the RazerGuy.
Inside of the box there is a large piece of hard Styrofoam which holds the speaker cables and control pod and other accessories. Lifting this piece up we find the speakers nicely wrapped and supported by yet another layer of Styrofoam.
- Subwoofer Unit
- Satellite Speaker x 2
- Control Pod
- AC Power Cable
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm Stereo Cable
- Satellite Cable x 2
- Master Guide
- Razer Mako Introductory Booklet
Page 2 ---->
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'tcvb3'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/thinkcom/public_html/old/comments.php on line 13
Could not connect to DB server!