The Razer Destructor Professional Gaming Mat is certainly something gamers should look into buying. Razer's test showed an increase in tracking of 37% with laser mice and 25% compared to other gaming-grade surfaces. This surface is of the highest quality. Razer claims it as the Razer Fractal surface for high-precision gameplay. Something that you probably haven't seen with any other gaming-grade mousepad is a protective carrying case, which comes included with the Destructor. Perfect for on-the-go gamers.
- Razer Fractal surface for high-precision gameplay
- Optimized for both optical and laser gaming-grade mice
- Ultra-wide size ideal for continuous, rapid swipes: 350mm (length) x 280mm (width) x 2.3mm (height)
- Non-slip rubber base for firm grip on smooth surfaces
- Includes a premium lightweight protective case
The Razer Destructor packaging is more than meets the eye. The front of the packaging displays a picture of the mat while the back covers the specifications, pro gamer thoughts, and graphs that illustrate a better percentage of tracking over other gaming-grade surfaces.
Underneath the cardboard packaging there is a hard shell case which holds the gaming mat. This case is held shut by a heavy duty zipper. The interior of the case is custom-molded with padding and protective fabric. This case is ideal for gamers on the go who want to take their mousepad as well as keeping it protected. Included with the mat is a certificate of authenticity.