When you are traveling you bring a ton of gadgets with you, I know I do. I have my laptop, cell phone, MP3 player, and digital camera with me at the very least. All of these gadgets need recharged, but it is sort of hard with the 1-2 extra outlets that most hotel rooms have. Usually I have to bring a large surge protector, that is a pain since they are huge and take up a lot of room in my carry-on. Targus has come up with the perfect solution, the Travel Power Outlets. It is a portable power strip that provides 4 outlets in a very small package.
- Compatibility - 4 grounded 3-prong type power plug with surge protection and an 8" power cable
- Surge Protection - Protects electrical devices from harmful power surges and spikes
- Smart design - Outlets available to accommodate larger sized power adapters
- Travel Easy - Small form factor. Easily stores in small laptop cases or luggage
- Safety - Built-in over-current protection with manual resettable button
- Cable Management - Features a cable strap for better cable management
- Clamping voltage - 330 volts
- Surge protection rating - 300 joules
- RoHS Compliant - Yes
Exterior Dimensions: 5.5" x 1.25" x 1.0"
- Maximum Electrical Rating: 125V, 10A
- Maximum current surge handling: 300 joules
Warranty: Limited One Year Warranty
Weight: 0.5 lb
The Targus Travel Power Outlets come in a clear plastic packaging that you would find at a CompUSA or Best Buy. On the back there is a list of the features and specs listed above.
Page 2 ---->
Could not connect to DB server!