The Seagate FreeAgent Pro is among many other current external hard drives. Its sleek design will help keep your desktop clutter free. Available in 320GB, 500GB, 750GB, and 1000GB capacities and supporting USB, eSATA, and dual FireWire 400 there is quite a number of drives to choose from for your liking. The touch sensitive power points and included AutoBackup software help the FreeAgent Pro stick out from the crowd of other devices. Let's take a further look at this external hard drive.
Features and Specifications
- 750 GB capacity
- 7200 RPM spindle speed
- USB 2.0 interface
- eSATA interface
- Dual FireWire 400 Interface Module
- USB 2.0 transfer speed: up to 480 Mbps
- eSATA speed: up to 3 GB/sec
- FireWire 400 speed: 400 MB/sec
- Automatically move your content to multiple locations
- Power On/Off Touch Points
- Preloaded software
- RoHS compliant
- 7.5 x 1.4 x 6.3 (H x W x D, approximate)
- Operating Systems - Windows XP Home, Professional Edition or Windows 2000 Pro, Mac OSx 10.3, 10.4 as read only
The drive that we received through Geeks.com came packaged in a plain brown box with a flip top lid. One of the sides had a sticker which included the device name, product number, and serial number.
The inside of the box was well packaged with air cushions protecting the drive which is placed in a recycled cardboard container which has its own little locking mechanism.
Inside the Box
- Seagate FreeAgent Pro 750 GB External Hard Drive
- Dual FireWire 400 Module
- FreeAgent software and electronic documentation pre-loaded on the data mover drive
- Power Adapter (100 - 240V 50/60 Hz)
- USB cable
- FireWire cable
Page 2 ---->
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'tcvb3'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/thinkcom/public_html/old/comments.php on line 13
Could not connect to DB server!