Not everyone needs a top of the line LCD monitor with a 2ms response time and all of the connections imaginable. Some people just want an LCD monitor to replace their huge CRT monitor. It is much easier moving around a few thin LCD monitors than a big CRT. Today we are taking a look at the VL2018W from Princeton. The 20.1-inch LCD features a 1680 x 1050 resolution and 8ms response time. You can get it from Geeks.com for a very decent price of $179.99. Let's take a look.
Features / Specifications
- Cabinet: Black
- Slim, lightweight design
- Screen Size: 20.1-inch active matrix LCD
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Native Resolution: UXGA 1680 x 1050
- 1280 x 768 Ergo Resolution
- Pixel: 0.255 mm
- Display Colors: 16.2 Million
- Contrast Ratio: 550:1 (typ)
- Response Time: 8 ms
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2 (max.)
- On-Screen Digital Controls
- Built-in stereo speakers
- VESA Wall/Arm Mount Ready
- Power Rating: 100 - 240V 50/60 Hz 1.5A
- 15-pin VGA
- 3.5 mm audio in
- 18.6 x 15.7 x 8.46-inches (W x H x D, approximate)
The VL2018W comes in your typical thin LCD box with a nice carrying handle on the top. All of the features listed above are listed on the front of the box.
Opening the box up everything inside is nicely protected why plastic and Styrofoam. Getting everything out of the box we have the LCD panel, stand, DVI cable, VGA cable, audio cable, and power cord.
Page 2 ---->
Could not connect to DB server!