The Saitek GM2400 Laser Mouse certainly has a unique appearance with its grayscale camouflage. In addition to its crazy color scheme there are some important features to it. It offers three different settings to change your DPI and a quick switch button that helps you switch between the 800, to 1600, to 2400 DPI modes. The included software will help you customize the perfect gaming experience with the capability to change all of the six buttons on the mouse to something more fit for you. Let's take a further look to see what else this gaming mouse has to offer.
- 2400dpi switchable on the fly with onboard indicator, ideal for all FPS gamers
- On-the-fly sensitivity switching (800, 1600, 2400dpi) for maximum control in every gaming situation with SST Software
- High performance laser technology for precision and speed
- 6 buttons programmable using Saitek Smart Technology software
- Ergonomic design with finger contours, side grips, and intuitively positioned buttons for maximum comfort
- Lightweight, long, non-tangle cable
- Teflon feet for no-friction, smooth glide across most surfaces
Image Processing: 6.4 megapixels/second
Max. Acceleration: 20g
Max. Speed: 45-65 inches/second
USB Data Format: 16 bits/axis
USB Report Rate: 1000reports/second
Frame Rate: 500Hz
Cable Length: 2.2m
Gold Plated USB: Yes
The GM2400 comes packaged in a relatively small package compared to other mice. The front of the box points out some of the key features of this mouse in the form of small buttons. The side displays the technical specifications that you can't even find on the website. I have listed them above.
The back of the box covers some more of the GM2400's features in five different languages. The mouse is wedged between two pieces of plastic inside of the box. Also inside of the box there is the users manual and the installation CD.
Page 2 ---->
Could not connect to DB server!