The Raidmax Sagitta 2, the new second edition of the original Sagitta, offers a number of aesthetical as well as design improvements. This stylish case will certainly stick out at the LAN party scene. Gamers alike will be asking you where you got this pimpin' case. This isn't one of those cases that are great on the outside, but not so great on the inside. The Sagitta 2 has a number of features that help separate it from the pack. This really isn't your every day gaming case. Let's take a look to see why it isn't your typical gaming case.
- External Drive Bays: 5 x 5.25" and 2 x 3.5"
- Internal Drive Bays: 3 x 3.5" H.D.
- System Board: ATX Form Factor 12" x 10.5" or smaller
- Expansion slots: Standard ATX 7 slots
- Material: SECC Steel
- Dimensions: 19.5 x 8 x 17.5 IN (LxWxH)
- Screwless design
- Removable motherboard tray
- Thumb screws
- Integrated blue power LED
- Front mounted USB 2.0 and AUDIO ports
- Side acrylic window with attached chrome accents
- Side mounted 120mm Blue LED fan
The Raidmax Sagitta 2 comes shipped in the typical case packaging. The box is primarily black with the case features on one side and an image of the case in front of a storm on the other side.
The case is supported by two end pieces of Styrofoam stacks. To also help keep the case clean and protected the side window is first covered with a layer of sticky plastic and is then placed inside of a plastic bag.
Page 2 ---->
Could not connect to DB server!