If you have not heard of Thermalright they make some of the most unique and powerful CPU coolers on the market today. They really specialize in heatsink design, a lot of their coolers perform great without fans. Most of them don't even ship with fans. Their latest offering is the IFX-14 (Inferno Fire eXtinguisher), which features an extremely large surface area (140mm x 120mm), 4 large 8mm heatpipes, and a very unique back-side dual heatpipe heatsink. Our friends over at Xoxide were nice enough to send this cooler to review.
- Larger surface area than any other heatsinks (140mm x 120mm) with option to install one or even two 140mm fans
- Designed for better air flow management to work with the heatsink fans* and the air inside your computer case
- Four large 8mm heatpipes to distribute massive amount of heat fast and efficiently
- Optional to rotate the heatsink 90 degrees to best fit your system configuration
- Multi-platform compatible backplate for installation on vast number and type of motherboard. No need for complicated tools to convert
- Includes a back-side dual heatpipe heatsink (patent pending), which not only additionally cools your CPU but also takes care of the heat coming from the back of the motherboard to extend the life expectancy and stability of your motherboard
If you have ever received a Thermalright product you know they don't do much with flashy packaging or anything like that. The IFX-14 comes in a plain cardboard box with a small IFX-14 logo towards the bottom, not much else.
Opening the box up everything inside is nicely packaged in tough Styrofoam. Getting it all out we have the following items: InfernoFX-14 heatsink, HR-10 heatsink, multi-backplate, mounting hardware for Intel and AMD setups, wrench, 4 fan wire clips, 2 anti-vibration pieces, thermal paste, a thermalright sticker, and instructions.
Real Time Pricing
Page 2 ---->
Could not connect to DB server!