To those of us computer enthusiasts that are more on the snobbish side, Rosewill is a brand that is often overlooked. You know, in most aspects of my purchasing life, I buy the generic or the cheapest.but when buying computer hardware, I nearly always buy the "big name" or proven products. I have previously owned one Rosewill product, an IEEE 1394 PCI card, that I bought thinking I would need it to review a Firewire item. It wasn't the cheapest I could find, but it was the cheapest I could find with a brand name I had heard of.
Rosewill makes a wide range of hardware items, and their goal is to build quality merchandise that will sell for a reasonable price. Today, I'll see if the R6AS5-BK lives up to that goal.
- Thermally Advantaged Chassis for high performance Intel & AMD Systems
- 1 x 120mm Fan in Rear
- A Filter in front panel
- Advantaged Air Guide & PCI express venting Hole (CAG 1.1)
- Sliding rail design for easy installation of 5.25" device
- Sliding 3.5" cage
- Vertical sliding HDD cage (With shockproof rubber pads)
- Screw-less add on cards assembly
- No screws needed to secure the left side panel
- Smooth edges to provide greater safety for users
The case comes packaged in this rather plain-looking box. No colorful graphics here.which, if you think about it, probably shaves a few bucks from the price of the packaging.and thus the case.
Rather than plastic, which often leaves marks on the painted surface, the R6AS5-BK is wrapped in a glassine bag. I have had a couple of expensive cases packaged in glassine, but most of the cases I have had were wrapped in plastic. The Styrofoam ends, as always, do a sufficient job protecting the case during shipping.
Real Time Pricing
Page 2 ---->
Could not connect to DB server!