Antec makes some of the best PC cases and power supplies available today. As far as cases go their Performance One series has been at hit. We have seen the P150, P160, P180, and P182 cases. Now it's time for the "Big Boy" the P190. The P190 combines 2 Antec power supplies with the P190 chassis giving you an all-in-one powerful system. This is the first time we have seen a dual-power supply design so it will be interesting to see how it works. Let's see what the P190 has in store for us!
Features and Specs
- Dual chambers structure
- Dual-layer sound-deadening panels for Quiet Computing
- Flexible snake light (installed)
- Cable organizer behind motherboard tray minimizes cable clutter
- Fits up to ExtendedATX (12" x 13") motherboards to fit your dual processor board, or any other board you could possibly have
- Rubber grommeted ports on the rear for liquid-cooling tubes allow you to easily mount external liquid-cooling hardware
- Neo-Link 1200 Watt dual power supply system: One 650 Watt Neo Power is responsible for powering the motherboard and add-in cards, while another 550 Watt, handles your drives and other peripherals
- Advanced cooling system - Even larger fans than previous designs, move more air and turn slower for even quieter operation
- 2 top 140mm TriCool fan (standard)
- 1 rear 120mm TriCool Fan (standard)
- 1 lower chamber 120mm TriCool Fan (standard)
- 1 side 200mm Big Boy fan with air filter (standard)
- External fan control on the rear panel (for the 2 top fans and 1 rear fan in the upper chamber)
- Front-mounted ports provide convenient connections
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x IEEE 1394 (FireWirer i.Link)
- Audio In/Out (AC' 97 & HDA)
- 20.28" (H) x 8.07" (W) x 23.35" (D)
- 51.5cm (H) x 20.5cm (W) x 59.3cm (D)
- Net weight:
- 43.2lbs / 19.6kg
Now I said the P190 is big, so of course it comes in a big box! The box is designed to be carried by 2 people. On one side there is a big P190 logo and a smaller Performance 1 logo. On the top there are a few photos and a list of the extended capabilities of the P190.
Opening up the case we are greeted with 3 things. Modular cables for the power supply, user's manual, and a flyer making sure we know to connect the green / black wires on the power supplies. Moving the first big piece of cardboard we finally find the case nicely protected inside of the box. There is another identical piece of cardboard on the other side and the case is wrapped in plastic.
Real Time Pricing
Page 2 ---->
Could not connect to DB server!