Cooler Master is not extremely well known for their CPU coolers, but they should be. They are affordable and can compete in performance with other top brands that cost a lot more. Today we are looking at the Vortex 752, which is a smaller CPU cooler, but don't let that fool you it is very powerful. It features 2 heatpipe design, 92mm fan, and an all copper base. Read on to see how the Vortex 752 stacks up against all of the other coolers we have tested.
- Low Profile Design for HTPC chassis and slim-type chassis
- Comprehensive Cooling Solution: Cools CPU and the surrounding components
- Universal Design for Intel LGA775 and AMD AM2/754/939/940 socket
- High Cooling Performance: 100% pure copper base/ 2 heatpipes/ Al. Fin/ Muti-air inlet fan
- Easy installation design
- Super silent CPU cooler at only 18 dBA.
Socket Type: Intel LGA775/ AMD K8, AM2
Heat Sink Dimension: 112.3 x 108.4 x 75.4 mm
Heat Sink Material: Cu base/ 2 heatpipes/ Al. fin
Fan Dimension (W / H / D): 92 x 25 mm
Fan Speed: 800~2200 R.P.M.
Bearing Type: Long life sleeve
Fan Life Expectancy: 40,000 hours
Fan Noise Level (dB-A): 18 dBA
Weight: 307.81 g
Voltage: 12 V
The Vortex 752 comes in the typical clamshell packaging. It is clear so you can get a good look at the cooler before you buy it. On the back of the package there is a list of features.
Getting everything out of the package there is the Vortex 752 CPU cooler, mounting hardware for AMD and Intel processors, thermal paste, and instructions.
Real Time Pricing
Page 2 ---->
Could not connect to DB server!