PC cases are all basically the same. They are the same shape, they have the same inside design, and most features are the same. The things that set them apart are color and outside design. The Tagan Black Pearl not only sets it self apart in outside design, but inside it is something that I have never seen before. It has to be one of the most unique cases I have seen. So let's take a look.
5.25" drive bays: 7
3.5" drive bays: 8 x hidden
Cooling system: 1 x 120 mm in the back
Fans included: 1 x 120 mm in front (with dust filter)
Fans optional: 2 x 80 mm in the back
Side door: Easy removable side door with window
PCI slots: 7
Additional connectors: 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x audio and 1 x Firewire in the top
Supported main boards: Extended ATX, Standard ATX
Accessories: Piezo speaker, various sets of srews and stand offs, also rubber rings for the hard disk installation and a Intel Nocona cooler mounting plate
- High class aluminium case with a beautiful designed side window
- Blue illuminated Aplus logo, blue LEDs and backlit power and reset button
- Adjustable 4-channel fan controller with fan speed and temperature display
- Totally 15 drive bays for a lot of different configurations can be installed
- 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x audio and 1 x firewire connectors are on top
- Up to 8 x anti-vibration rubber mounted hard disk cooled by the 120 mm fan fit inside
- The 7 external bays are all 5.25- bays supporting a lot of combinations
- All 5.25" drive bays are having a one side easy snap design, but also can addionally been fixed by screws
- Two removable hard disk cages can fit 8 hard disks
- Two 120 mm fans, one in the front and one in the back are build in
- Air vents on the bottom for perfect ventilation
- RoHS compliant
The Black Pearl case comes in your standard PC case box. On the front there is a picture of the case. The back of the box is basically the same. On the side of the case is where you will find all of the specifications and features listed.
Opening up the box the Black Pearl is protected by the typical Styrofoam and plastic. Along with the instructions inside of the case you will find a bag of accessories, mounting plate, tube grommets, and an extension cable for the fans.
Real Time Pricing
Page 2 ---->
Could not connect to DB server!