HEC is a Taiwanese company that focuses primarily on the OEM market. However, HEC does have some products for enthusiasts, and the Zephyr 650W power supply unit is one of them. HEC claims the Zephyr is very stable, so ThinkComputers flies with the Zephyr in this review.
- "Super Silent & Ultra Cool" thermal control power supply with dual cooling fans(12cm & 8cm) design, thermal solution recommended by "Intel & AMD System Cooling Guidelines"
- Dedicated output circuitry for each voltage output, overcomes the limitations of traditional combined output design
- Supporting Intel P4 and AMDT XP dual processors with nVIDIAT PCI-Express & SLI high technology
- Black mesh sleeves on main power, +12V, and additional power connectors for better effect to reduce EMI
- High efficiency (at latest 80% efficiency in full load)
- EMC compatible with CE, FCC directives
- +5Vsb 2.5A: sufficient standby power for PC system
- Safety ready approvals: FCC, UL/CUL, CE, TUV, CB, and BSMI.
The black-base box is decorated with pictures of the PSU as well as CrossFire and SLI certified logos. On the back, HEC tells how many of what connector is on the Zephyr.
Inside the box is the Zephyr as well as a small instruction/warranty slip and a box with mounting screws and a power cord in it.
Real Time Pricing
Page 2 ---->
Could not connect to DB server!