When you make a statement saying you have the "World's most advanced keyboard", you better be able to back it up. When Logitech said they had the world's most advanced mouse in the MX Revolution they were able to back it up. The diNovo Edge features Bluetooth technology, a stylish sleek design, charging base, and backlit stealth controls. Let's see of this keyboard has what it takes to stop me from using the keyboard I have been using since last August!
- Full-sized standard 18 X 18 mm keys, 3.2 mm key travel, 60g activation force
- 10M keystroke supported per key
- Scissor switch technology
- Plexiglas panel with brushed aluminum palm rest
- 38 mm circular Touchpad with horizontal and vertical scrolling
- Acceleration settings goes from None to 10 times the scrolling speed
- TouchDisk can be disabled with FN + Left Click on the keyboard
- 17 one-touch access controls with instant backlit feedback
- 57 mm touch sensitive volume slider with instant backlit feedback
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology, version 2.0
Power and Battery
- Built-in rechargeable 950 mA lithium ion battery
- Fast-charge time: About 5 min for approx. one day usage
- Full-charge time: About 2 hours for up to 2 months usage
Dimensions and Weight
- 11 mm (H) X 410 mm (W) X 210 mm (D)
- 940 grams
As I have always said Logitech has always done a great job on product presentation and the diNovo Edge is no different. The diNovo Edge comes in very stylish package with a picture of the keyboard on the front and back. Also there is a full list of features on the back.
Opening up the box the keyboard sits nicely inside. Getting everything out of the retail box we have the following items: The diNovo Edge keyboard, charging base, USB mini Bluetooth receiver, AC adapter, cleaning cloth, and installation CD with Set Point software.
Real Time Pricing
Page 2 ---->
Could not connect to DB server!