We all know them, our one friend who is completely obsessed with their PC's audio performance. They generally spend hundreds on the top of the line sound cards, the best studio quality head phones, and a completely absurd amount on 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound audio systems. As computer graphics get more and more realistic the quality of the computer's sound must improve now and many of us have seen that onboard audio simply cannot deliver without a massive cost of PC performance. Auzentech has recently released the X-Meridian 7.1 which is capable of delivering audio that will make your audiophile friend start drooling.
- The C-Media Oxygen HD CMI8788 Audio Processor is the heart of the AUZEN X-MERIDIAN 7.1.
- 4 pcs 24-bit/192kHz AK4396VF (120dB-part spec.) DACs for 7.1channel output. (24-bit/192kHz in 7.1channel playback)
- 1 pc 24-bit/192kHz AK5385VF(114dB-part spec.) ADC input (24-bit/192kHz recording)
- 1 pc CMI9780 AC'97 2.3 CODEC for AUX input, CD input, MIC input (16bit/48kHz playback/recording)
- Integrated up to 192k/24-bit S/PDIF transmitter for 44.1kHz,48kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz SPDIF output.
- Supports onboard high grade special COAX+OPTIC combo type transmitter module for up to 192kHz SPDIF out.
- Integrated up to 192k/24-bit S/PDIF receiver for 44.1kHz,48kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz SPDIF input.
- Supports onboard high grade special COAX+OPTIC combo type receiver module for up to 192kHz SPDIF input.
- Standard 10PIN Front Panel Audio supports connectivity for stereo audio output and a microphone input from most new chassis. (All 7.1channel analog output muted by jack connection sense of front panel headphone out / Dual MIC input available by back panel mic input and front panel mic input)
- DTS Interactive - A real-time 5.1 channel encoder.
- DTS Neo:PC - An upmix matrix technology.
- Dolby Digital Live (DDL) - A real-time 5.1 channel encoding.
- Dolby ProLogic IIx surround processor spreading stereo audio into 7.1 channel surround sound.
- Dolby Headphone technology, conveying 5.1 surround and 3D gaming audio over stereo headphones.
- Dolbyr Virtual Speaker solution, bringing amazing virtual surround sound fields via general two speakers.
- C-Media FlexBass - LFE channel crossover frequency setable from range 50 to 250Hz in Small speaker mode and Small/Large speaker selectable.
- C-Media Magic Voice, popular feature for disguising your tone in online chatting.
- C-Media Xear 3DT 7.1 Virtual Speaker Shifter technology.
- C-Media's unique Karaoke functions: Microphone Echo, Key-shifting.
- Individual 10-band EQ for each channel,.27 global reverberation environments.
- Supports most industrial standards of 3D sound for PC gaming, including EAXT 1.0 & 2.0, A3DT 1.0, and DirectSound.
- Swappable DIP type OPAMP controlled preamp out circuit (4pcs output control OPAMP IC with DIY socket)
- Surface mount type OPAMP controlled preamp input circuit (2pcs input control OPAMP for ADC and 1pc MIC input gain control)
- 5Vrms (Differential DAC output with gain adjustment / approximately full swing from +/- 8V dual power supply)
- Proper OPAMP control circuit (large capacity 1A +8V, -8V, dual power supply circuit) for high quality audio quality, prevent audio distortion at high volume level.
- Upgrade Extension available (Extra 6.35mm MIC / Extra Digital I/O sold separately)
- Supported operating systems:
Microsoft Windowsr 98SE / ME / 2000 Service Pack 3(SP3) / XP Service Pack 1(SP1) / Server 2003 SP1/ XP Media Center Edition 2005 (MCE) / XP x64 Edition.
Real Time Pricing
Page 2 ---->