As hardware manufactures add more and more components to PCs such as multi-core processors, multiple video cards, Physics processors, large RAID arrays, etc the need for a strong power supply becomes more and more important. Now a day's a 500 watt power supply seems to be just enough to squeak by when you reach the midrange-higher end. Thermaltake has answered the call of many enthusiasts with the Toughpower 750w which provides quad +12V rails, Active Power Factor Correction and a high efficiency of up to 85%, and on top of all that it is a modular Power Supply so it won't clutter up the inside of your case.
- Complies with ATX 12V 2.2 & EPS 12V version
- Modularized Cable Management to eliminate clutter and improve airflow inside the case
- SLI, Cross-Fire, and Dual Core CPU ready
- Next generation four +12V rails(12V1, 12V2, 12V3, 12V4) supports high-end graphic card and PC system (combined loading of 60A)
- Independent Voltage Circuit: offers unflappable current delivery under heavy load and makes voltage output more stable
- Active Power Factor Correction (PF>0.99) and high efficiency (up to 85%)
- Extremely good voltage regulation (ñ3%): provides steady voltage for system
- Industrial grade components (capacitor, transformer, etc)
- High reliability: MTBF>120,000 hours
- Mirror effect housing and reliable 14cm ball-bearing fan
- Protections: Over Current, Over Voltage, and Short-Circuit protection
- Safety / EMI Approvals: CE, CB, TUV, FCC, UL, CUL, and BSMI certified
The Thermaltake Toughpower comes in a large box that portrays this as an enthusiast level power supply. Also the back box art shows all of the different cables that accompany this PSU. Most consumers should also have no trouble recognizing this as a modular PSU.
Real Time Pricing
Page 2 ---->