Purchasing a new laptop is quite an investment these days, and what better way to protect that investment than a high quality laptop bag. Traveling with a laptop can be quite a pain, especially if you are using cheap bag that offers little protection. Well, Tom Bihn will alleviate most of these problems with the Super Ego laptop bag. For those unfamiliar with Tom Bihn, they create some of the best designed and visually appealing bags on the market. The folks over at Tom Bihn were kind enough to send not only the Super Ego bag, but a few extras worth checking out-the Brain Cell, Seat buckle strip, and keyboard cover. So read on to find out what makes their products stand out from the rest of the pack.
Product Features and Specifications
- Price: $140.00
- Volume: 27 liters / 1680 cu. in.
- Super Ego w/plastic buckle: 2 lb., 10.65 oz.
- Super Ego w/seatbelt buckle: 3 lb., 3.1 oz.
- Measurements: 17" x 14.5" x 6.75" / 370mm x 435 mm x 175 mm
- "splash-proof" zippers
- Price: $50.00
- 500 denier Dupont Cordura
- Heavy-weight stretch mesh front pocket
- 4mm hard corrugated plastic insert that protects from the front, back, and bottom
- "D" rings to accept a shoulder strap
- *Actual measurements vary based on laptop size.
Seat Belt Buckle strip
- Price: $15.00
- Removable strip of fabric backed by Aplix/Velcro
- Allows you to customize your bag to fit your preferences
- Price: $ 6.00
- Made of Ultrasuede
- Absorbs dirt and oil your fingers may leave on the keyboard
- Provides protection for your screen when the laptop is closed
Real Time Pricing
Page 2 ---->