One of the biggest issues I had when wanting to use Icydock's other internal drive enclosures was space. If you are using a full tower then you might not have a problem with fitting all of the drives in there you want, but if you are using a mid-tower or something else you may not be able to fit all of those enclosures in there. Well today we are taking a look at another enclosure from Icydock. This enclosure is a 3 drive enclosure, but only takes up 2 5.25" spots. So it saves you space and allows for up to 3 drives to be installed. So let's take a look at the MB453 drive enclosure.
- Drive Fit : 3 x 3.5" Hot Swappable SATA I or II
- Device Fit : 2 x 5.25" device bays
- Internal drive security, exchangeability, expandability and maintenance capabilities
- Compact and space saving for multiple drive fit
- Durable aluminum built cooling
- Huge warm air outtake fan cooling that's detachable
- Advanced drive monitoring system built internally w/ visual & audio indicators
Item Number: MB453SPF-B
Internal Host: 7 pin SATA
Drive Fit: 3 x 3.5 " SATA I / II
Drive Bay: 2 x 5.25"
Transfer Rate: 3Gb/sec.
Insert & Extract connection Via: 15 pin direct hard drive connection
Structure: Full Aluminum
Drive Cooling: Rear outtake fan w/ aluminum heat dispersion
Alarm Indication: Audio & Visual
LED Indication: Drive activity/overheat/failure, Fan working/failure status
LED Display Color: Green : Device Power ; Amber : Drive activity/overheat/failure ; Red : Drive failure
Drive Security: Drive tray locking mechanism
Dimension (L x W x H): 240.0 x 146.0 x 85.0 mm
Weight: 2.40 lbs.
Page 2 ---->