Flash memory can be found pretty much everywhere today, in almost every consumer electronic device from cell phones, digital cameras to video games. Many companies out there make flash memory, but which is right for you? What qualities do you look for in a flash memory card? Speed is always important, durability is very important, and capacity. Today for review I have a 1 GB Compact Flash card from ATP, it's fast, water resistant and very durable. Read on to learn more...
- High data transfer rate: 22.5 MB/s Read, 18MB/s Write! Speed up shooting and file transfers.
- Tough & High Durable: Water Resistant, dust proof, ESD proof, and extreme temperature resistant, they are built to withstand any environment your device can.
- Reliable: With the best components in the industry, they last up to 10 times longer than generic CF (MLC) memory.
- Compatibility: Compatible with all digital cameras, PDAs, and other devices featuring CF slots.
- Extremely Portable: They weigh less than 10.0 grams.
ATP Part NumbersL AF256CFP, AF512CFP, AF1GCFP, AF2GCFP
Capacities: 256MB to 2GB
Connector: Pin 50 Pins
Durability Water Resistant: Yes
Dust Proof: Yes
ESD Proof: Yes
Extreme Temp: Yes
Electrical characteristics Supply voltage CF: 3.0V-3.2V or 4.5V-5.5V
Characteristics Operating Temp: -25C to 85C
Storage Temp: -40C to 85C
Humidity: 8 - 95 % non-condensing
Vibration: 15Gs peak-to-peak Max
Altitude: 80,000 ft Max.
Reliability Number of insertions: 20,000 minimum
Data retention: 10 years
Endurance: >100,000 cycles (read/write and erase)
Physical characteristics Length: 36.4mm
Weight: 9 g typical
Warranty: 5 Year Limited
Page 2 ---->