Liquid cooling is becoming more and more mainstream, but most liquid cooling solutions involve lots of parts and lots of time to assemble. Evercool may have the solution to this problem with an interesting looking product they call the Silver Knight. It is a CPU cooler heatpipe cooling solution with built in water cooling. The Silver Knight is something that might interest a lot of people, I've had it installed for a week now and I am VERY impressed with the results I am getting from it. I believe Evercool has got a winner here for those looking for the advantages of liquid cooling but not all the hassles. Let's check it out.
I would like to thank AOC for the chance to review their products and for their continued support of ThinkComputers.
First let's check out the specs and features:
- Includes 8mm copper tube injected with anti-freeze. Smooth flow of liquid assures rapid conduction of heat to dissipation fin. Increases efficiency of cooling process.
- Innovative 12-pole magnet motor design. Unique fan bearings. Guaranteed long-lasting efficiency.
- Shiny silver lacquer finish. Knight's helmet design offers new visual effect.
- Uses both liquid and air cooling technology to improve efficiency. surprisingly quiet operation for a machine that combines two types of cooling technology.
- Slient overclock switch can be used to select fan speed.
- Can be installed on AMD K8. Intel P4 LGA775 CPUs and motherboards. Highest compatibility in the market. Simple installation
Cooler Dimension: 130x126.5x165mm
Fan Size: 92x92x25mm
Heatsink Material: Copper + Al
Rated Voltage DC 12 V
Bearing Type: Ever Lubricate bearing type (Long life bearing)
Weight: 960 g
Picture time! Here are the box shots, nice carry handle on the top. We can see the specs and features as well on the sides, along with basic instructions on installation.
Opening it up we can see it is packaged in Styrofoam, with a little box that hold the accessories with it.
Page 2 ---->