NZXT has added another case to their Classic Series of cases, it's called the M59 and it is quite inexpensive at under $60. You would think a case with that price tag would be really cheap, but the M59 has features like 2 included fans, 2.5-inch SSD bays, a side panel window, all black interior, a wire management system, and an eSATA port. A lot of these features cannot even be found on more expensive cases. Let's see if NZXT has a winner in the M59.
- Immense Performance: 5 fan capability (side 120mm LED and rear 120mm exhaust included) Included 9-fin rifle bearing NZXT fans rated at 42CFM and 23db
- Night light: A ambient light sits over the 5.25" drives to give visibility in dark rooms or at LAN parties
- Black on Black: Smoked clear window and a black interior gives the best combination of black on black
- Meshed front panel allows for more airflow
- 5.25" stealth bay to keep a clean look
- NZXT solid state bracket allows for two SSD drives to be installed
- Wire routing: motherboard punched holes allows for quick CPU bracket removable and optimal wire routing, turned HDD also helps with managing cables
- Pre-drilled water cooling holes on the back plate
- Front mounted USB, audio, and ESATA ports
- Support for external dual radiator at the top of the chassis
- High end graphics card support, the M59 features space that is especially designed to fit longer 10." Cards
MODEL: M59 SERIES
CASE TYPE: MID TOWER Black interior chassis
FRONT PANEL MATERIAL: Steel
DIMENSIONS (W x H x D): 190 X 449 X 508 mm
- FRONT, 1 x 120mm
- SIDE, 1 x 120mm LED fan@1200RPM, 23db/42CFM (included)
- TOP, 2 x 140/120mm
- REAR, 1 x 120mm, 23db/42CFM (included)
DRIVE BAYS: 11 DRIVE BAYS
- 4 EXTERNAL 5.25" DRIVE BAYS
- 7 INTERNAL 3.5" DRIVE BAYS
MATERIAL(S): Steel Construction
EXPANSION SLOTS: 7
POWER SUPPLY: 500 WATT PS2 ATX 12V 2.0 ( OPTIONAL )
WEIGHT: 6.5 KGS (W/O Power)
MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT: MOTHERBOARDS: ATX, MICRO-ATX, BABY AT
Most NZXT cases come in very colorful and informative packaging and the M59 is no different. On the front there is a large picture of the M59 and on the back there is a list of features.
Opening the box up the case itself is nicely protected by large pieces of Styrofoam and plastic. When you take the case out of the box you also notice that NZXT has protected the side window and front panel with plastic covering as well.
Page 2 ---->
Could not connect to DB server!