The Core i5 has just been recently released, but with any CPU a Cooler is needed. Cooler Master has released their first fully compatible Socket LGA 1156 (Core i5) CPU Cooler which is backward compatible with most other sockets. We havethe opportunity to take a look at the Cooler Master Hyper TX3 CPU Cooler and we are impressed. Read on further to see what we think of this newly released cooler.
- Flexible mountings for Intel Socket LGA 775/1156 and AMD Socket 754/939/940/AM2/AM3.
- Maximum compatible CPU wattage: over 130W TDP.
- 3 x Direct Contact heat-pipes with aluminum fins to provide excellent heat dissipation.
- Option for adding 2nd fan to increase cooling performance.
- New 92mm PWM fan with wide RPM range and anti-vibration rubber pads.
- Silent CPU cooler at only17 dBA (at minimum speed).
- Easy swappable fan by clips (clips for 2nd fan included).
- Excellent airflow design with compact heatsink dimension.
- Intel Socket: LGA775 / 1156
- AMD Socket: 754 / 939 / 940 / AM2 / AM3
Dimension: 90 x 51 x 139 mm
Heat Sink Material: Aluminum fin / 3 heat pipes
Fan Dimension (W / H / D): 92 x 92 x 25 mm
Fan Speed: 800 ~ 2800 R.P.M. (PWM)
Fan Airflow: 15.7 - 54.8 CFM
Fan Air Pressure: 0.35 - 4.27 mmH2O
Fan Life Expectancy: 40,000 hours
Bearing Type: Long life sleeve
Rated Voltage: 12 V
Fan Noise Level (dB-A): 17-35 dBA
The Cooler Master TX3 comes packaged in a relatively small plastic container. The cooler master color theme is applied to the paper packaging, visible through the plastic, which shows you the features and specifications of the product.
All of the included hardware is found inside the purple box at the bottom of the package.
Page 2 ---->
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'tcvb3'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/thinkcom/public_html/old/comments.php on line 13
Could not connect to DB server!