Today we have the chance to take a look at the final of the three cases in the Thermaltake Element series, the Element T. Back in February we covered the Element S and back in August we covered the Element G. The Thermaltake Element T, being the most affordable of all three, comes equipped with a ton of features including a Red LED 200mm exhaust fan, TtXGame Shield for LAN party protection, and a massive drive array. Read on further to see what else this case has to offer.
- Tactic - Tactical appearance for optimal gaming experience
- Transformable - Preserved fan opening for 120mm to 200mm at top and front panel, 120mm to 230mm at side panel
- Titanic - Massive storage capability with 7 x 3.5" and 1x 2.5 HDD or SSD bay
- TtXGameShield - Security lock for keyboard & mouse for Lanparty event
- Transportation - Thumb screws for 3.5", 5.25" devices and PCI slots for secure transportation
Case Type: Middle Tower Material: SECC Front Bezel Material: Plastic Color: Black Side Panel: N/A Motherboard Support: Micro ATX, Standard ATX Motherboard Tray: No 5.25" Drive Bay: 3 Ext. 3.5" Drive Bay: 1 Int. 3.5" Drive Bay: 6, With Additional 1 x 2.5" HDD / SSD bay Expansion Slots 7 Front I/O Ports: USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1 Cooling System: Front (intake): Optional
- 120 x 120 x 25 mm fan x 2 or
- 140 x 140 x 25 mm fan x 2 or
- 200 x 200 x 20 mm fan x 1 Rear (exhaust):
- 120 x 120 x 25 mm Turbo fan (1400rpm,17dBA, 50.0 CFM) Top (exhaust):
- 200 x 200 x 20 mm silent fan (800rpm,14dBA, 65.30 CFM) Side (intake): Optional
- 230 x 230 x 20 mm fan or
- 120 x 120 x 25 mm fan Liquid Cooling Capable: No Liquid Cooling Embedded: No Power Supply Supported: Standard ATX PSII(optional) Power Supply Included: No Dimension (H*W*D):
- 525 (H) x 210 (W)x 480(L) mm
- 20.7 (H) in x 210 (W) x 480(L) in Net Weight: 15.32lbs Warranty: 3 year
The Thermaltake Element T packaging is covered with a high gloss black finish. The front of the box shows a top and a small portion of the front of the case with lights illuminated. The back of the package goes into the features of the case.
The sides go into the features and specifications of the box. The case is protected by two pieces of hard foam and a plastic bag for extra protection.