[ad#review989-top]Today we have a chance to review the OCZ Eclipse Double Laser Gaming Mouse which supports up to 2400 DPI. The quick switcher, with blue LED’s, allows you to easily switch between four different DPI’s on the fly. This comfortable mouse also offers 18g of customizable weight cartridges hidden inside of its sleek design. The OCZ Eclipse is also affordable for the other multitude of features it offers. Read on further to see what they are.
– Programmable Functions and Keyboard Command Saving
– Driver-less compatibility with most OS
– Onboard Memory
– 18g Customizable weight cartridges
– Black rubberized coating for a no-slip grip
– 2-way Scrolling wheel
– Buttons: 5 + 2 dpi Switch
– Hot Key: 1 Mode Switch at bottom
– Dimensions: (L) 122.43 x (W)70.64mm x (H)43.79mm
– Weight: up to 137g (adjustable)
– DPI: 400-800-1600-2400
– Operating Voltage: 5V
– LED display: 4-way DPI change
– Frame rate: Tracking speed 60IPS
– Acceleration: 50G
– Lifespan: 1 million cycles
– Includes Customization Software
– 2-Year Warranty*
The OCZ Eclipse Double Laser Gaming Mouse comes packaged in a standard cardboard box. The mouse is covered in a plastic mold which allows you to hold the mouse through the outside of the box. White text covering the features and specifications covers the box’s black and blue background.
In addition to the Eclipse is a user’s manual and installation CD inside of the box.
Nov 19, 2014 0
Nov 12, 2014 0