What a crazy month October has been! We again want to wish all of our readers and friends on the east coast of the US the best and we hope you survived the hurricane. As we get into November that means the holiday season is upon us! We reviewed some pretty awesome products in October, but my favorite would have to be the EK H30 360 HFX Watercooling Kit. It was the first full watercooling kit that we have reviewed in quite a while. Read on to see the rest of the stats from October.
So what was everyone checking out in October? Let’s take a look…
- 1. Install Windows 7 From a USB Flash Drive
2. Intel Ivy Bridge Overclocking Guide
3. How To Remove “Other” Data From Your iPhone
4. Install Windows 8 From a USB Flash Drive
5. ADATA Premier Pro SP900 128GB Solid State Drive Review
Thanks to all of our affiliates for posting our news!
We published a total of 19 posts this month, so who posted the most?
- RSS Readers 683 (-36)
Twitter Followers 2274 (+4)
Facebook Fans 1128 (+246)
YouTube Subscribers 1352 (+135)
Google Plus 106 (+5)
– Sitemap added to the site
Old Posts Moved to the New Site
Remember you can always look at old reviews on the old version of the site!