We have seen so many full tower cases. This is to accommodate the larger XL-ATX motherboards that we have been seeing lately and just to have the extra room for large liquid cooling setups. One of the most impressive cases we saw this year at CES was the Switch 810 from NZXT. NZXT really took their time designing this case to give you so many different cooling options as well as adding features that are just not on other cases. The case comes equipped with four 140mm cooling fans, room for up to 7 hard drives, support for XL-ATX motherboards, USB 3.0 support and much more. So let’s just jump right in and take a look.
• Unique hybrid full tower chassis optimized for extreme liquid cooling, airflow, or silence
• Supports high-end water cooling solutions up to three fans for push and pull configuration: 90mm of internal top space with top 360/420mm and bottom 140/240mm radiator support for unmatched liquid cooling
• Four watercooling cutouts for easy liquid cooling management on the rear panel
• Spacious CPU cutout for mounting high-end CPU coolers without removing the motherboard
• Removable top 5.25” plates to accommodate wide radiators
• Clever hybrid fin design allows the user to choose between maximum airflow or sound reduction
• Innovative right-mounted HDDs for easy hard drive replacement
• Removable HDD pull-out cages and large storage capacity for 7 hard drives
• Equipped with two 140mm pivot fan slots for directing airflow at 15⁰ to the VGA and CPU
• Rear white light for visibility in dark environments with a toggle switch
• Dual high-speed USB 3.0, hard drive dock along with a SD card reader for transfer and quick access to multimedia
• 5.25″ hard drive hot swap with SATA III support
• Nine expansion slots for installing EATX motherboards with Quad SLI or Triple Crossfire
• Supreme cooling capacity with up to ten 140/120mm fans
• Stress-free wire management and 23mm clearance in the rear allows for superb wire-tucks
• Ten large specialized cutout holes for easy cable management
• Easily removable bottom filters in the front and rear to prevent dust from entering
• Tool-less 5.25” and 3.5”/2.5” SSD hard drive installation for convenience and ease of accessibility
• Large acrylic window with a view to show off the interior of your rig
The Switch 810 full tower case comes in a large box with a photo on the case on the front. On the back there is a complete overview of the case and listing of many of the features.
To give you an idea of how the Switch 810 comes and a brief overview of the case check out our video below.
Jul 08, 2014 0