Author: Greg Baden
NZXT is known for the extravagant, over the top cases, but what happens when they take the same ideas and throw them into a budget case? You get the NZXT Source 210 and the NZXT Source 210 Elite, both which can be found for under $50. Today we’ll be looking at the Source 210 Elite, which features a tool-free drive installation, cable management, and plenty of cooling options. Both versions of the Source 210 can be found in both white and black, but read on further to get a look into the Elite black model.
- 5.25” and 3.5” Screwless Design – Allows easy setup or removal of optical and hard drives.
- USB 3.0 – Provides the most up to date high speed data transfer.
- 2 x 120/140mm fan (1x140mm included) – Maximizes cooling potential.
- Bottom Mounted PSU – Positioned for the most effective PSU ventilation
- Wire Management Support – 20mm space for a neat and easy build
- Aluminum Textured Panel – Accents the chassis for a clean, modern look and feel
- Dual 120mm Front Intake – Takes advantage of front facing HDD bays for excellent airflow
- Maximum Cooling Potential – Eliminate heat by installing up to seven 120mm fans
|MODEL||Source 210 Elite|
|CASE TYPE||Mid Tower|
|FRONT PANEL MATERIAL||Plastic / Aluminum-like finish|
|DIMENSIONS (W x H x D)||195mm x 440mm x 495.5mm|
|VGA Clearance Maximum||230mm w/ hard drive, 330mm w/o hard drive|
|CPU Heatsink Support||160mm|
|COOLING SYSTEM||FRONT, 2 X 120mm|
REAR, 1 X 120mm @ 1200rpm (included)
TOP, 2 X 120/140mm (1x 140mm included)
BOTTOM, 1 x 120mm
|DRIVE BAYS||3 Tool-less EXTERNAL 5.25″ DRIVE BAYS|
8 Tool-less INTERNAL 3.5″ HDD Drives
|MATERIAL(S)||Steel with painted interior|
|MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT||ATX, MICRO-ATX|
|External Connections||1 x Standard Audio/Mic, 1 x USB 3.0,1 x USB 2.0|
The NZXT Source 210 Elite comes packaged in a very plain brown box, with a very simple picture of the case on the front and some details about the product on the back.
The case is protected by two pieces of hard foam as well as a thick plastic bag for dust and scratch protection.