[ad#review1055-top]NZXT isn’t quite known for their fan controllers, but you may have come across their original Sentry fan controller. NZXT has now released an updated, full color, touch screen Sentry 2 to blow its predecessor out of the water. The NZXT Sentry 2 supports up to five fans and five temperature readouts in only a single 5.25″ drive bay. Some fan controllers support only 3 pin or only 4 pin connectors, but the Sentry 2 supports both! Read on further to see what else it has in store.
– Touch screen interface
– Five fan control through an intuitive interface
– Ultra fast selection and response time
– Display temperatures in both F and C
– Light switch turns off the meter when sleeping
– Automatic and manual modes of control
– Full compatibility with all types of fans using voltage control
– With a minimum of at least 10 Watts per channel, the Sentry 2 will support almost all high end fans
– Tuned accuracy with only a tolerance of one degree
– Sound alarm to alert when the temperature is over
– Stored settings, the Sentry keeps your settings even after power off
The NZXT Sentry 2 comes packaged in a very small black box. The front of the box shows an image of the Sentry 2 powered on along with basic features of the controller. The back of the package goes into more detail about the features of the device.
Lifting open the lid of the box reveals the Sentry 2, protected by a red plastic bag and two pieces of soft foam on either end of the controller. Also included inside the box are some extra parts and the User’s Manual.
Nov 20, 2014 0
Nov 19, 2014 1
Nov 19, 2014 0
Nov 19, 2014 0
Nov 12, 2014 0