NZXT’s Phantom case really brought NZXT into the spotlight. The case was just awesome, a unique design, built in fan controller and much more. The case became so popular we saw many custom PC makers using it and component companies using it to demo their products. Since its release it is now available in red and even pink and NZXT released a value version of the case (Phanton 410). The big surprise from NZXT this year was the Switch 810. Another full tower case that again became a leader in the case market. Now just in time for the holidays we have what would happen if you took the best features from the Switch 810 and Phantom and put them into one case. The case is the Phantom 820 and it features 4 included cooling fans, integrated HUE lighting system, 4 channel digital fan controller, removable hard drive cages, USB 3.0 support and much more. Read on as we take a look at this case!
• Fully equipped with one 140mm and three 200mm fans for the high airflow and low noise
• Integrated HUE lighting for illuminating the exterior/interior of your enclosure with option to turn on/off and allow you to customize the colors at your heart’s content
• High-end water cooling solutions up to three fans for a push-pull configuration: 90mm of internal top space with top 280/360mm and bottom 240/280mm radiator support for unmatched liquid cooling
• State-of-the-art integrated 4 channel digital fan controller with 15 watts per channel and LED indicators that progressively gets brighter on high speeds and dimmer for low settings
• Easily removable filters located in the top, front, side, and bottom to prevent dust from entering your rig and simple maintenance
• Adjustable interior pivot 120/140mm fan slot for directional airflow
• Removable HDD cage and large storage capacity for 6 hard drives
• Dual USB 3.0, quad USB 2.0, microphone, and audio jack along with a SD media card reader for high-speed data transfer and quick access to multimedia
• Stylish acrylic window with a view to show off the interior of your rig
• Unrivalled Cooling Capacity to mount up to nine fans for a maximum airflow
• Rear I/O white light for visibility in dark environments with a toggle switch
• Extruded right side panel for an elegant look and achieves 36mm clearance for cable wire management
• Equipped with a stylish pedestal that lifts your enclosure off the ground for increased airflow.
The Phantom 820 comes in a normal box we are used to seeing from NZXT. On the front there is a photo of the case. On the back there is an overview of the case and the various features.
Opening the box up the case itself is protected by large pieces of styrofoam and a plastic bag. When you open the box up you will find a small plastic case that has all of your mounting hardware and accessories inside.
Nov 27, 2015 0
Nov 27, 2015 0