[ad#review998-top]If you are a gamer you probably tend to go to a lot of LAN parties. I have been going to LAN parties for quite a while now and something I’ve done over the years is keep on trying to make my gaming rig lighter and smaller so when it comes down to lugging it to a LAN party the task is pretty simple. It’s no fun carrying a steel full tower around with you! NZXT knows this and has come up with the Panzerbox, which will fit an ATX motherboard, large graphics cards, and 4 hard drives. All of this inside a light and compact package, let’s take a look…
- Mid Sized, Extreme Performance: Fitted with dual high performance 150CFM controllable 190cm fans and a dual radiator bracket to provide the best performance, the Panzerbox offers high performance for a mid sized case due to its unique layout.
- Removable Motherboard Tray: A removable motherboard tray makes upgrading easy and painless.
- Pure Aluminum: Build in all aluminum, the Panzerbox is light and luxurious, perfect for traveling and showing off at LAN parties. Compared to similar products with high airflow and ATX expandability, the Panzerbox is almost 25% smaller and 50% lighter.
- Full Expandability: Room for high performance 10.5″ cards, over sized heatsinks, even larger dual radiator solutions.
– Top mounted USB/Audio/ESATA Ports
MODEL: Panzerbox SERIES
CASE TYPE: MID TOWER Welded Aluminum
FRONT PANEL MATERIAL: ALUMINUM
DIMENSIONS (W x H x D): 244 X 455 X 455 mm
– FRONT, 1 X 190mm fan@1100RPM, 150CFM (included)
– REAR, 1 X 120mm, TOP, 1 x 190mm fan@1100RPM,150CFM (included)
DRIVE BAYS: 3 DRIVE BAYS
– 3 EXTERNAL 5.25″ DRIVE BAYS
– 4 INTERNAL 3.5″ DRIVE BAYS
MATERIAL(S): Aluminum Construction
EXPANSION SLOTS: 7
POWER SUPPLY: 500 WATT PS2 ATX 12V 2.0 (OPTIONAL)
WEIGHT: 6.3 KGS (W/O Power)
MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT: ATX, MICRO-ATX, BABY AT
Just like all NZXT cases the Panzerbox comes in very nice and colorful packaging. On the front of the box it says “LAN Ready”, letting you know this case is ready for LAN parties. On the back there is a list of features.
Opening the box up we can see that the case is nicely protected with thick Styrofoam and plastic.
Oct 28, 2014 1
Oct 23, 2014 0