I’m sure we’ve all seen cases with black exteriors, but have you seen cases with a completely black interior and a black tinted window? The NZXT Lexa S Crafted Series Black Steel Mid Tower Chassis gives you all of this and more! It includes four fans, two of which can be controlled by the built-in fan controller, 11 drive bays and some handy features everyone would enjoy. Read on further to see what else this case has to offer.
• Immense Performance: 4 of 5 fans included ( Front 120mm fan, Top 140mm fan, Side 120MM LED fan, rear 120mm exhaust included ), fans rated at 43CFM, 23dB(A)
• Fan control: Determine noise and airflow based on your needs, dual intakes and dual exhausts are controlled independently
• Black on Black: Smoked clear window and a black interior gives the best combination of black on black.
• Meshed front panel allows for more airflow
• NZXT Solid State bracket allows for two SSD drives to be installed
• Wire Routing: Motherboard punched holes allows for quick CPU bracket removable and optimal wire routing.
• Turned HDD also helps with providing a cleaner look.
• Pre-drilled water cooling holes on the back plate
• High end graphics card support, extra space is especially designed to fit longer 10.5″ cards
• Side mounted USB, Audio, and E-SATA ports
• Mounting holes for dual radiator at the top
• Removable filter at the bottom PSU
• Rubber Grommet for wire routing gives a even sleeker look to the system
MODEL: Lexa S SERIES
CASE TYPE: MID TOWER Black interior chassis
FRONT PANEL MATERIAL: Steel
DIMENSIONS (W x H x D): 196 X 480 X 528 mm
– FRONT, 1 x 120mm , 23db/42CFM (included)
– SIDE, 1 x 120mm LED fan@1200RPM, 23db/42CFM (included)
– TOP, 2 x 140/120mm ( 1 140mm included)
– REAR, 1 x 120mm, 23db/42CFM (included)
DRIVE BAYS: 11 DRIVE BAYS
– 4 EXTERNAL 5.25″ DRIVE BAYS
– 7 INTERNAL 3.5″ DRIVE BAYS
MATERIAL(S): Steel Construction
EXPANSION SLOTS: 7
POWER SUPPLY: 500 WATT PS2 ATX 12V 2.0 ( OPTIONAL )
WEIGHT: 7 KGS (W/O Power)
MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT: MOTHERBOARDS: ATX, MICRO-ATX, BABY AT
The Lexa S comes packaged in a unique box. The front of the box shows the Lexa S appearing to be made in a futuristic assembly line. The back of the box goes into the features of the case along with some interior pictures.
The case is protected by two hard pieces of foam along with a bag to protect it from scratching and dust. The window on the side panel and the front bezel are also covered by plastic to protect it from scratching or getting fingerprints.
May 22, 2015 0