Computer case lighting started with people taking lights made for cars and putting them in cases. From there we got our own cold cathode lights made for computers and it just went on from there. Back in 2010 we took a look at NZXT’s sleeved LED kit, which was a great way to light the inside of your case. NZXT is back with another lighting solution called the Hue. It combines a LED strip with a 5.25-inch bay device that you can use to control the LED’s. The Hue is set to be one of the most customizable and easy to use lighting systems for your PC! Read on as we check it out!
– Infinite color options that you can customize to your heart’s content
– Three RGB controls to adjust the color settings, brightness level, and pulse speed of the internal LED sleeve
– On/off mode to completely disable the LEDs
– Effect modes: normal, fading, flashing, and pulsating of colors
– Internal LED sleeves that vibrantly illuminates and accents your chassis based on your liking
– Unique mesh design that blends flawlessly into any chassis with a mesh front panel
The NZXT Hue comes in a basic retail box that has a photo of the controller on the front. On the back are some photos of the Hue in action and a list of features and specifications.
Getting everything out of the box you have the Hue controller, a 2 meter (6.5 foot) LED strip, mounting screws and instructions.
Oct 14, 2014 0
Oct 14, 2014 0
Oct 13, 2014 0