Today we’ll be looking at one of the many new power supplies released by NZXT. The NZXT HALE82 750W Power Supply is one of many 80PLUS certified power supplies recently released. All of the HALE82 series are 80PLUS Bronze certified and while the more efficient HALE90 series are all 80PLUS GOLD certified, which is pretty impressive coming from a company that mainly manufactures cases.
- 80+ Bronze Certification – The HALE82 series from NZXT operates with high efficiency: at 20%, 50%, and 100% loads, efficiencies are 82%, 85%, and 82% respectively.
- 100% Japanese Capacitors – High quality components promote longer lifespan and better reliability.
- 120mm Two-Ball Bearing Fan – For smooth, silent rotation and optimal air intake.
- Strong Single +12V Rail – A single +12V rail provides stability and ease of use with the ability to deliver clean currents under a heavy load.
- Modular Design – Includes a selection of flat cables that allow the user to pick and choose which cables they want to use, maximizing cable management and airflow inside chassis.
- Large Tower Support – Extended 8pin connector for bottom mounted cases or large cases.
- Dual 8pin connector – For high end motherboards dedicated to overclocking.
- Keeping it Safe – The HALE80 series offers over voltage, current, power, temperature, under voltage, and short circuit protection.
100V~ 240V 10A 50HZ/60HZ
|Max Combined Wattage|
The NZXT HALE82 750W is packed inside of a high quality box. On the top of the flip-top box is the wattage in large text, followed by the series in much smaller text. On the front you’ll also find the 80PLUS Bronze sticker as well as some quick features about the power supply, including the 5 year warranty. The back of the package covers more detailed features, specifications and images/quantities of the included modular cables.
To give you a good idea of how the HALE82 comes and a brief overview check out our unboxing video below.