NZXT isn’t typically known for their silent gaming cases, but when they do come out with a new one, it’s certainly something to check out. Today, we will be looking at the NZXT H2 Silent Midtower Chassis which features not many sound dampening attributes, but also 25mm of cable management space behind the motherboard. Read on further to see what else this silent case has in store.
- Touch powered fans with fan filter for easy maintenance and fan swapping
- 30W 3-step fan control for airflow settings at 40%, 70%, and 100% of maximum fan speed
- Top hot swap capable SATA HDD Dock (requires an AHCI capable motherboard and hot swappable HDD) and USB 3.0 port for the most up to date function
- 8 Front facing HDDs for optimal airflow
- Noise dampening foam and a top magnetic fan cover for minimal PC noise
- Ample 25mm space behind motherboard for cable management
|CASE TYPE||Mid Tower Steel|
|FRONT PANEL MATERIAL||Plastic/Steel|
|DIMENSIONS (W x H x D)||215 x 466 X 520 mm|
|VGA Clearance Maximum||310 w/o HDD, 250mm with HDD|
|CPU Heatsink Support||170mm|
|COOLING SYSTEM||FRONT, 2 X 120mm @ 1200rpm ( included )|
REAR, 1 X 120mm @ 1200rpm (included)
TOP, 1 X 140mm
BOTTOM, 1 x 120mm
|DRIVE BAYS||3 EXTERNAL 5.25″ DRIVE BAYS|
8 INTERNAL 3.5″/2.5″ Slots
Screwless Rail Design
|MATERIAL(S)||Steel with painted interior|
|MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT||ATX, MICRO-ATX, BABY AT|
The H2 comes packaged in a plain brown box, which is atypical for NZXT packaging. Usually NZXT packaging is very intricate and colorful, but with the H2 it’s a plain brown box with black text. On the front of the box you’ll find a model of the H2, presumably in both the white and black colors. Along the backside you’ll more specific details about the case.
The case is protected by two pieces of hard foam and a plastic bag, nothing too special for this case.