[ad#review1060-top]Last year we took a look at the Cryo LX notebook cooler from NZXT and we were very impressed as it kept our notebooks here nice and cool. While the Cryo LX was a great cooler it was not for everyone as it was quite large, fitting laptops up to 17-inches. So NZXT decided to make another version that performed the same, but was just a little smaller to accommodate laptops 15-inches or smaller. They are calling it the Cryo S and we have the review for you!
– Built with 3mm thick aluminum with sturdy construction
– Cools your notebook with two controllable 120mm fans
– Two USB ports for your input and usb thumb drives
– None slip rubberized plastic surface keeps notebooks from sliding
– Tilted surface allows for comfortable and relaxed typing
– Support for all types of notebooks from netbooks to 15″ notebooks
– Ideal for eliminating and reducing heat in performance notebooks
The Cryo S comes in a very nice and colorful retail box that is not much bigger than the unit itself. On the front there is a picture of the Cryo S and on the back there is a list of features.
Opening the retail box up the Cryo S is protected in a plastic bag. Inside you will find the Cryo S, 2 USB cables and instructions.