When you are looking for a gaming mouse there are a lot of choices. Some gaming mice are so confusing with 5-10 buttons on them and a million different settings. What if you just want a gaming-grade mouse without all the frills? Well NZXT has the perfect mouse for you and it comes in at an affordable $40 as well. The mouse I’m talking about is the Avatar S and it features switchable 400, 800 and 1600 DPI settings, tracking speed of 30-inches per second, 5 programmable buttons, and teflon feet. Let’s take this mouse for a spin and see how it performs.
– Precision and Flexibility: 1600 DPI laser sensor with 1600/800/400 DPI settings out of the box
– Tracking speed of 30 inches per second and acceleration up to 20G
– Hardware DPI switch allows for driver-less DPI switch while in game without the hassle of drivers
– 16Kb Onboard Memory stores 1 profile of macros, dpi settings, and LED settings for gaming on-the-go
– Narrow and medium size ideal for users that prefer a thinner and lower profile form
– Ambidextrous design ideal for both left and right handed users
– LED on/off settings
– Teflon feet for effortless gliding on any surface
– 5 Key programmable mouse
– Immense customizability: Ability to modify default DPI settings individually, setup in-game macros, media keys, and X-Y sensitivity options
– Polling rate of 1000Hz
The Avatar S comes in a nice retail package. The front of it is clear so you can get a good look at the mouse your are buying. On the back you have a list of features in 4 different languages.
Opening the box up inside you will find the mouse enclosed in a small clamshell package. There is also a small card that tells you where you can download the drivers and user’s manual.
Dec 19, 2014 0
Dec 11, 2014 0