NEC Display Solutions of America, which is a chief supplier of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, broadcasted today its new 19-inch, AccuSync AS193i desktop monitor. This LED-backlit model with IPS panel is well-matched for small-to-medium-sized businesses and school classrooms who are specifically looking for exceptional image performance with environmentally-aware features.
The budget-conscious AS193i will give you a 28 percent decrease in power consumption in relation to its forerunner. It has the Mercury-free LED backlighting which is capable of improving energy competence, and provides easy transport and wall mounting potential. The AS193i features the latest regulations, including ENERGY STAR 6.0 and TCO 6.0, is EPEAT Silver rated, and includes ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter tools. The ECO Mode function aids in saving power, decrease heat and lengthen the life of the display by allowing users to regulate the backlight intensity.
However, the display offers excellent screen performance, including wide viewing angles and life-like skin tones. Its Ambix dual-input technology permits for digital/analog compatibility with upgraded video cards and software, as well as connection to two systems. Besides this, it has the Rapid Response technology, in the meantime, brings virtually interrupted, undistorted viewing of high-speed, full-motion video.
The AS193i holds eco-friendly qualities such as ECO Mode, LED backlighting and a carbon footprint meter, differentiators that set NEC apart.
The AS193i has the following features:
• 19-inch, 5:4 wide screen with LED backlight
• IPS Panel
• 1280 x 1024 native resolution
• VGA and DVI-D connectivity
• Tilt adjustability
• Integrated speakers (1W x 2) with headphone jack
• Intelligent Power Manager (IPM) system and off timer, which offers innovative power-saving methods and reduce CO2 emissions by shifting to lower power consumption levels or automatically powering down when the monitor is on but not in use
• ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter, which helps track and calculate the reduction of green gas emissions
• ENERGY STAR 6.0, TCO 6.0 and EPEAT Silver compliance
• Compact packaging, which helps reduce paper usage, shipping costs and waste
According to sources, the AS193i shall be available in August 2013, approximately at a price of $179 and ships with a standard three-year parts and labor warranty, including the backlight.
Mar 07, 2014 0
Mar 07, 2014 0
Mar 03, 2014 1
Feb 25, 2014 4